If he cheated on me how can I make him confess?

My boyfriend and I are long distance and we have a big time difference (4 hours) so when he calls me "at night" he's really calling me at 8 o clock, which means he has the night free to do whatever he wants. I'm very suspicious and something happened between us in a conversation where it was clear he was lying about something, but it's not clear as to whether or not he cheated on me. I want to know if he did, but I've asked him and he says he hasn't. I figure if he wants to be with other girls, he should have just used long distance as an excuse and broke up with me. So how do I get him to confess without nagging him? Any special things I could say to make him feel really guilty? Don't tell me that I have trust issues, I know I do, and as far as I'm concerned I'm pretty sure all men cheat, especially ones who are attractive.

Also we're both 23 so we're young...young people cheat more often too right?

Most Helpful Guy

• i am exactly f***in like you except with my girl. I'm in a long distance relationship too but anyway. I doubt you can make him guilty but you can say you know he did it and he has once chance to admit it or f*** him.that probably won't work but there's not much you can but try to get him to stumble on his words so that you know he did something. I used to cheat on my girlfriends all the time but I never cared about them. I care about my girl now and I would NEVER cheat on her. if he loves you he won't cheat on you.

• Report

He says the same thing, but I feel like when push comes to shove if the girl is hotter than me any guy would do it

• Report

Same, I used to be very selfish in relationships and always looking for the next best thing but I could see my boyfriend potentially fathering my children someday....couldn't cheat on him

• Report

You seem to be a very close minded person obviously you haven't met a lot of guys to say they all cheat....... that's like me saying all women can't do sports