• Ask
  • myTake

Ex girlfriend - contacting me after 4 months of no contact

My (cheating) ex girlfriend sent me a pleasant sounding email asking me how I'm doing, sounding upbeat, and acting like nothing has happened. Any... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• shes tryin to see if she still has you wrapped around her finger...ignore it, or tell that cheating bitch to back off and you're moving on to bigger and better things...screw cheaters, I have no respect for them

• hard to believe I was with such a person for 3 years. I'll take your advice and ignore.

• Show Older
    • never entertain her messages unless your ready for another break down..besides ask yourself are you gonna waste your time on a cheater?

• thumbs up to awaken's comment...

What Girls Said 2

• She is attempting to get your attention. She already broke the 'no contact' hurdle...

• To my knowledge she is currently with the guy she cheated me on with. So I'm not sure why she wants my attention.

• She probably wants to get laid. Sounds sketch to me.

• Shes a good looking girl, I'm sure she can get laid anytime she wants.

What Guys Said 6

• Trying to get back dude or get sth from you.

• Similar thing recently happened to me. All I can say is, she is not the same person you knew so don't expect her to treat you like a priority in her life. On another note, we should round up all cheaters and send them on a bus ride off a cliff.

• Girls: first they want you, than they don't. As simple as that.. (vice versa too)

• Who knows, some women don't have a conscience but I'm sure you know what you should doWhy are her e-mails still able to get through is the ?.

• hah good point. I thought deleting all of her contact info on my end was enough, I did not expect to hear from her again.

• I send those to the Junk/Spam folder.