Most women are nuts?

A lot of guys feel that women are just plain nuts. And I got to talking with a female friend of mine and she came off as kinda crazy.

There is a medical diagnosis that one form of insanity is caused by lack of sex. Tie into that with women having a difficult time climaxing. This is due to being self-conscious, social discouragement towards female masturbation, and the female mind.

So a woman who doesn't get an Orgasm may in fact be going insane. With a large amount of women who don't get regular orgasms, the overall group of women may appear nuts to those who experience orgasms regularly.

So how do men not go insane? They don't let small things nag them. They tune it out. This is actually a natural reaction because men are programmed this way. Thinking about things (not related to sex) during intercourse will prevent most guys from climaxing. Thus procreation is inhibited.

So a guy can watch TV and not have any other thoughts in his head, thus destressing. Also, when a guy climaxes, it is like sucking pure oxygen. It is euphoric and calms us down (usually) and sometimes puts us to sleep. Thus why it's easier to catch a guy cheating then a woman because we leave evidence in our euphoric state. Guys are more comfortable admitting to spanking it and it's more socially acceptable.

So which came first, the chicken or the egg? More like did lack of sex cause the woman to be nuts or was she nuts to begin with and didn't get sex. Contrary to what some believe, most guys will think twice about sleeping with a crazy chick. The media with Lorena Bobbitt has guys thinking twice. Yeah, it's not worth it.

So when women don't want sex after marriage they tend to get rather annoying as the guy puts up with his crazy wife.

Realize this is just a hypothesis and 'women' in this example does not mean all women but some if not a majority of women. Your intelligent thoughts are welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol interesting to read, I can say lack of sex has not made me nuts. And I disagree with you when you say most guys will think twice about sleeping with a crazy chick. I don't think guys will think twice about sleeping with any chick-if it's there then they'll have it.