How do you not become attached to someone if you are just their booty call?

The guy I have been seeing since sept. does not call me on a regular basis. I told him how I felt and he avoided it. I last saw him Feb.13. He has not called or emailed me, but I know if he calls I will tell him it is ok to come over. How do I say no and get over it? Any suggestions on how to get him or just avoid him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in your same exact situation. So I cannot give advice but any answers you get will certainly help me too. I have a friend who I talk to on and off, I get angry when days go by and he doesn't talk to me, but I know if he asked to come over I would say yes every time. *sigh*

• Remember the first person you have to take care of is you. Your needs, feelings, and wants are a lot more important than this guy's sex drive. He only calls you when he want sex or when it's convienient to him. You are worth more than that. Remember that you deserve appreciation and consideration and decide that you won't settle for anything less than that. Say no. It's easier said than done, but once you do it you will realize the power of your own words and stick to it.