Why would my Ex-boyfriend want to contact me when he has a new girlfriend?

My ex has contacted me after close to a year of no contact. He asked how things were with me and he continues to contact me every couple weeks just for no reason other than to say hi and see what I'm up to.

I know he has been seeing someone new for a couple months and it is even on his FB that he is, but he tells me he is single and not with anyone.

The last time he messaged me he wanted to see me so I went and met him and we visited for about 2 hours. When we seen each other it was like we were still together. We laughed and joked with each other and never once brought up our breakup.

I have not heard from him since and I don't know what to think about that and I feel like crap more now then I did before I met him again because I love him so much and miss him.

Why would he be doing this when he knows how I feel about him and what this is doing to me? Does he still have feelings for me and seeing me was just as hard for him?

Just looking for some opinions and thoughts, not any smart or rude awnsers.

I just don't understand why he chose to come back in contact with me after so long when he is with someone.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you guys break up? Are you sure he is really seeing someone regularly, or could you possibly be mistaken, and they could be friends? How long were you together, and was it warm and fuzzy then? Sorry for all the questions but I would like to know your actually feelings. Obviously your inner self allowed you, to be vonerable, and meet him after such a long time. And how long has it been since you just saw him recently, are your feelings just as strong now, as they were you saw him last time you met? One thing is for sure, now is a great time, to get all your questions answered. Was your heart in it, or was it infatuation after you met? Reason why I'm addressing the last meeting is because a year is long time, and feelings get rekindled, or confusing to say the least.

• Honestly there was no reason given by him. One day he just disappeared. About a month after that he called but then he just wouldn't awnser my calls or texts so I just stopped trying to contact him.

We were together for about 8 months. Yes we were very close. I believe he is seeing someone because on his Facebook it says in a relationship. FB is the only way he contacts me. I miss him so much and my feelings for him have not changed. It was 4 days last I saw him. So many good memories together

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is having a hard time letting you go. Watch his reaction when you start dating someone. LOL!