Is cuddling cheating?

I had an interesting conversation with my boyfriend today during which I learned that he doesn't consider cuddling cheating and that he and his friends cuddle all the time..

He's one of those guys who has mostly girl friends so this is a bit worrisome to me.

I have two questions:

- Is cuddling cheating?

- Should I worry?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I wouldn't say it's cheating per se but it would definitely raise red flags due to the affection of it.

What Guys Said 3

• This would be completely unacceptable for me. Is it sex? No, but you do get a good physical sensation from that. You can also get emotional feelings from that. So it falls under the same umbrella as cheating for me.

If I had a gal that insisted on doing this, I'd say fine. You'll have all the time in the world to cuddle with your friend because I'm finding someone else.

• It's weird, I think it is.

• i couldn't say that cuddling is cheating per se, but definitely extremely disrespectful.

if I would find that my girlfriend is cuddling with guys... she's out of the picture.

What Girls Said 4

• I would definitely consider it cheating. Look at it this way, would you feel comfortable cuddling with a guy while you are in a relationship without feeling guilty? Cuddling is something that most people do when they have feelings for each other and enjoy being close, on more than a friend level. So yes, I would be worried.

• Cuddling is cheating, You know that. When you hug to see a friend that's different but cuddling like watching a movie is cheating , Don't let that man tell you anything. A man will treat you the way you allow him to. Should you worry yes , He's in close contact with other women.

• It's not cheating, but it depends on how long they are cuddling for and if they cuddle behind you back. If my boyfriend was cuddling someone for a good few minutes I'll definitely have a problem with that. If they are just good friends then it's OK but I'd still keep a good eye on him cause no offense to men but they aren't very trust worthy.

• I would consider it cheating and I am looking at it from the other perspective. I have lots of guy friends and would consider it cheating if I cuddled them while in a relationship. I would also consider it leading them on regardless of my relationship status and I don't want to do that. It's odd if you ask me. I don't know if you should worry or not but I understand being hurt by it.