• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, why would you want to be friends with an ex boyfriend if you knew he liked you?

My ex girlfriend and I are currently friends. In the 20 months since we broke up, our relationship has gone up and down a ton; talking to not... Show More

What Girls Said 1

• Girls like to have guy friends for multiple reasons, specifically they're a lot less stressful to be around than girl friends. Guys also have the ability to make a girl feel wanted, and pretty even if he is just a friend. Plus, a friend is a friend. No body wants to turn a friend down. There is also the slight chance that she still has slight feelings for you, and does not want you out of her life. But for the most part, girls like having that guy friend that they can talk to about anything and everything, someone that they are comfortable around and trust whole heartedly.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!