• Ask
  • myTake

Boyfriend texting this girl, should I worry?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years, we've been living together for the past year.We have no problems living together, or no... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Invasion of privacy, if you were my girlfriend, and I found out you went through my messages, I would immediately break up with you...and not look back...it's not something I tolerate

• Trust me, and I know it's wrong. I hate it. I hate my insecurities. It is something I need to work on, I know this. I'm just so terrified. I just really want an opinon on if I should worry about him and that girl and wanting to hangout with her, that's all. It's not something I'm proud of being like this. I hate it but it's so hard for me to let my gaurd down because I'm scared that as soon as I do, something is going to happen

• Show Older
    • understandable. I know it's invasion of privacy, which isn't right. but it doesn't take away how I feel, especially because of how he used to be in our past. should I worry about this situation? please I just want an opinon on my question, not a reminder of my issues I need to work on lol

• i'm giving you my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• In all honesty I was with my boyfriend for 5 years and have a lot of insecurities and jealousy but I have changed so it won't bug me anymore. I honestly just think he is trying to make a friend. Nothing in that conversation implies more then a friend. And the fact that he didn't delete it is a good thing because it shows that he is not hiding it. I think you're good to go! He isn't cheating or anything. he seems very committed. Maybe he just wanted to hangout with another female lol.

• thank you so much for answering this. when I saw that conversation it made me sick to my stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up because how scared I am to get my heart broken again. every guy has broke my heart. I'm pretty messed up from it, so little things like this hurt me so bad because I automatically think the worse. thank you