I have a dilema with 2 girls and I really need some advice?

please read before answering. and I would like honest sincere answers. girl "A" we have been chatting online for awhile now an I feel we have a... Show More

im going to meet up with girl "B" to see what happens...it could be a " friend " thing or something more... I will never know unless I go...

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for girl B. You have not put any time in with girl A (in person)..plus she's much too far away for something long term to work out. Sure...it could happen, but the odds are not in your favor. It's not against the law to talk to more than one girl at a time.Girl A is nothing but a cyber girl...nothing more at this point. I'm willing to bet she's talking or dating other guys. Go meet girl B and see how things go. You got incoming form girl B already, which is a sign of high interest level...go for it!

Asker upvoted
    • I don't understand why you have a down arrow I like your answer

• Show Older
    • thanks Libramoon, and tswayd.

• @ update. If you don't think you'll get another date with girl B...then kiss her at the end. If you're sure you'll get a second date... wait to kiss her then. Good luck!