Got a text from ex...now what?

So my boyfriend (or ex) asked for a break almost 2 months ago because the relationship wasn't going smoothly, I was hurt but I accepted. We only text few times since then, the last time we talked was 2 weeks ago and I didn't reply because I feel that he didn't really want to continue the conversation.

So 2 weeks later, he text me out of the blue 2 days ago, asked how am I doing kind of thing, I replied casually and asked if I can take back my stuff from his place sometime, he then suggested we can meet up first, it's supposed to be today but the weather is bad so we cancelled.

He didn't tell me he miss me or he wants to get back together, but he does occasionally mention something we did when we were together. I'm not sure if I'm thinking too much about his motivation or he's testing the water? Please give me some advice!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's probably testing the water.

If he senses that you're still into him, then he may try to take advantage of you, so be careful.

Just stay casual. You can flirt a bit if you'd like but don't overdo it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 0