How do you know the guy your talking is a player or not.

Okay, well.. I've been talking to this guy that I'm starting to like more than a friend and he calls me babe,baby,boo,beautiful and all that cute stuff well, lately he's been hitting me up then not talking to me for a long time and talks to other girls. On his fb some girl commenting saying he was cute and that they "still need to hangout this weekend" and I don't know I'm jealous I guess but To me I'm worried I've fallen for another player My ex boyfriend played and cheated on me the whole relationship but at the same time made me feel amazing and loved and I'm not over it still to be honest the guy I'm talking to know kinda reminds me of my ex boyfriend.. IS THAT BAD? but how do I know somebody is a player?

please help/;

Most Helpful Guy

• The parts you mention that clearly show player are the fact that he wanders off to other girls and the fact that he hits you up then doesn't talk to you for quite some time.

When he doesn't talk to you for quite some time he probably knows it's going to make you eager to talk to him. Players purposefully limit their availability knowing that you'll be eager for you to talk to them when they do come back around.