Do you believe there's a correlation between romantic callousness and how fast you move on to another partner?

Let's say two very attractive people started dating. They break up, both have plenty of options, but one happens to find another person faster than... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Probably, because a person who didn't invest very much is going to find it easier to move on. That being said, a person who doesn't invest very much might enjoy being single, too.

It's funny that the guy below said girls move on faster, because I personally think guys move on faster because they don't really get involved with girls personally ... only as a combination of parts that are easily replaceable with a different model. Whereas girls tend to fall for guys for who they are as a person and it's hard to replace them with just any different guy.

That being said, clearly it's all perspective.

• I liked your first and second paragraph. That second paragraph though isn't true at all. New research has shown that guys and girls view relationships a lot more similarly than people think. Just as some guys like casual flings, so do a lot lot of girls. Just like some girls like long term relationships with the right person, so do guys.

• Like I said in the last sentence ... I made that statement to show how it's all a matter of personal perspective.