How soon is too soon to start seeing someone else? Guys, What would you think?

So basically I went through a pretty bad breakup... just under three weeks ago. A week ago I met a guy in a club. He was really good looking and I just wanted to kiss him but I ended up asking him to come back to my place... (god knows why - I couldn't do anything) anyway he was cool about it any... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• This would depend on how long the previous relationship was. Typically, I believe that if the relationship had any sort of substance in your life, three weeks would be too short. You really have to be careful after a relationship ends, since you do not want your next one to be a rebound. Guys do get hurt by these things as well. It seems that this guy is pretty cool, so give it time and be sure you are done with the last relationship before you go into the next one.

As a guy, I would be really concerned that you wouldn't be ready for a relationship, but I know that spending time with you would be a good way to help you heal.

• I definitely don't wanna hurt this guy.. I do enjoy spending time with him though.

I guess my biggest problem is I'm in two minds about whether I'm over my ex, and whether in the case that I'm not - is it relationship or friendship relevant?

In any case I'm not gonna intentionally lead this guy down the garden path - I feel more concerned that my judgement is skewed as it can only be by rebounds.

I wonder if the best thing I can do is keep talking to the other guys I've met recently / tha

• that have showed interest to clear up some of that confusion