• Ask
  • myTake

Is it OK to ignore someone if your taking time for yourself and your angry?

My boyfriend made me feel a bit disappointed and angry. He told me he would come by after work. He didn't even call to tell me that he couldn't come.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just do it, have you ever heard about the rubber band effect? Don't ignore him but make him your last priority for a couple of weeks, keep too it and don't contact him as hard as it may be, and wait... If after 2-3 weeks he's not begging for your attention then he's probably not worth your time in the first place...? Google, the rubber band effect. :)

• Don't use these silly games

• A game or not, it works.

What Guys Said 1

• Google the boy band effect and then BAM there is your answer

What Girls Said 2

• Don't ignore him, just make yoursel not so available, let him contact you and take time to text him back. If he takes 30 minutes to reply you should take like an hour to reply. I hate playing games and don't normally recommend it but you need to back off a little bit. Guys don't want to feel smothered. Give him space and enjoy your own time.