Still not over my ex..

I liked my ex before I even met him. The second we did meet he told me he liked me and we were together for about a month, but he didn't treat me well so I broke up with him. A few months later he said he liked me again, and I still wasn't over him. So we were in a little more serious relationship for about two months. He didn't treat me well and he didn't seem to like me as much anymore when we broke up, I broke up with him. That was September. I had a thing with a guy since but I just wasn't ready. My ex doesn't talk to me anymore because of him. Why won't he? And could he still possibly like me? He wanted to get back in September again but as much as I liked him I wasn't quite ready.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• There's rarely a third time around;; even a second time is unusual. And being with another guy usually seals the break-up as final for most guys.

What Girls Said 1

• You were together two different times and he didn't treat you well both those times? If I'm getting this right then it sounds to me like you shouldn't be dating this guy... Do you honestly believe he would treat you better the third time around? Be thankful that he's not talking to you anymore, use this time to get to know yourself and find out what it is that you're really looking for in a guy. For starters, you want a guy that treats you right.

• You're welcome :). All the best!

• Thank you, that's actually really helpful :)