What is the first move for most people?

Ok so a lot of people on here are talking about liking someone and someone liking them back and making the "first move" my question is...what is the first move for most people?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well the first move, and best one to make is go talk to the person. Not everyone will see a smile, nor catch you looking at them. They might have stuff on their mind, and not paying attention to what others are doing.

• Thanks for BA

• Your welcome :)

What Guys Said 6

• Usually, this means asking someone to go out together, as a couple, but it can also mean just texting them since a lot of people live only through their electronics these days.

• Walking over and introducing yourself.

• A smile.Hi.

• Well that is what I thought too. I am just confused as to why people think telling someone they like them is the first move... Here I was thinking it was friendship

• If you want more than a hookup, you're completely right.

• For me the first move wouldn't be meeting them. It would be the "hey, let's go get lunch" thing.

• Mine is looking at them... and if they look at me back for couple times then I go talk to them or just tap on their shoulders from behind and when they turn around I say HI...and I start a convo from there

• Talking is the first move.

What Girls Said 2

• kissing.

• Why kissing?

• Show Older
    • precisely.

• Now that's a move

• A smile