• Ask
  • myTake

What is the first move for most people?

Ok so a lot of people on here are talking about liking someone and someone liking them back and making the "first move" my question is...what is the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well the first move, and best one to make is go talk to the person. Not everyone will see a smile, nor catch you looking at them. They might have stuff on their mind, and not paying attention to what others are doing.

• Thanks for BA

• Your welcome :)

What Guys Said 7

• Usually, this means asking someone to go out together, as a couple, but it can also mean just texting them since a lot of people live only through their electronics these days.

• Walking over and introducing yourself.

• A smile.Hi.

• Well that is what I thought too. I am just confused as to why people think telling someone they like them is the first move... Here I was thinking it was friendship

• If you want more than a hookup, you're completely right.

• For me the first move wouldn't be meeting them. It would be the "hey, let's go get lunch" thing.

• Mine is looking at them... and if they look at me back for couple times then I go talk to them or just tap on their shoulders from behind and when they turn around I say HI...and I start a convo from there

• Talking is the first move.

What Girls Said 2

• kissing.

• Why kissing?

• Show Older
    • precisely.

• Now that's a move

• A smile