What would you do if you found your ex boyfriend/girlfriend as a 1inch tall guy/girl?

If your ex boyfriend or girlfriend shrunk to one inch tall because of a virus welter him/her and you found him/her at this size what would you do in... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on which ex. Some of them I'd laugh at and even consider squashing with my shoe (and I would greatly enjoy it...) if it was my other exs, I'd be very careful with them and care for them until we could find someone who could change them back. I'd do everything I could to help them, plus I think it'd be fun having a 1" tall person be with me 24/7.

• yeah it'd be fun having a one tall person 24/7 with you.especially if this one tall person was your closest friend.think you are always carrying your closest friend in your pocket.this would be cool but if this one inch tall person was a male,you couldn't carrry him 24/7 with you at least while you are taking bath :)

• Haha that depends on which ex... ;)