• Ask
  • myTake

Girlfriend thinks I'm cheating...

My girlfriend cheated on me two times. I took her back and now have been texting a lot with another girl. Nothing has happened with her yet, but she wants something to happen for sure. My girlfriend saw some texts and never specifically brought it up, but I know she knows and is now chasing me a lot harder. She assumes something happened between me and that girl already.Whats my move here?

so we got in a fight last night and big surprise, she brought up the other girl! I guess she heard about it from her friends too...lol.

i could see in her eyes she liked it a little like I wasn't the perfect person I had always claimed to be (little does she know I am I haven't cheated ahah)

now, I of course forgot to foresee, she might cheat again because she thinks I'm cheating. but I don't think she was going to stop anyways.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• hmmm. I'm going to be a bit naughty here. the fact that she cheated on you twice and now is worried that another woman is pulling you away is just plain selfish. that is a possessive type behavior. doesn't it tick you off that she's all over you now just because there is another girl making a play for you? it would me so here's the naughty part. you can either one just break it off with her and you probably already know its not going to be pretty. she's the type that's going to kick and scream and throw things. Or if you really want to teach her a lesson you can do the second which is, LOL, get a friends phone or several ppl's phones and text yourself all these sweet and naughty messages. Make sure you name the numbers female names so she will be inclined to snoop. She will think there are so many girls out there making a play for you and realize how good she's really got it and treat you like a king! you can choose however long you want this to go on and stay for awhile or break it off in a couple of weeks. Told you my answer was naughty! lol. If you do it, I wanna hear ALL about it! LOL. I actually did this to a guy once who cheated a couple of times. We both know why your staying. ;) Good Luck!

• love this answer haha, I'm gonna try this out I think

• Haha who thinks of this?! Awesome

What Girls Said 12

• Yet? It doesn't sound like you want to be with her. And after cheating 2 times you shouldn't be. Don't try and make her suffer to get back at her. You need to be the bigger person. If you want to do something with the other girl then break up.

• Even if you cheated on her, what's the goal? If you don't like your girlfriend anymore than break it off, it's not rocket science. Of course she's worried about you cheating, who actually wants to be cheated on? It's your own damn fault for taking her back why would you hold it against her then? Okay so she's got a record, it doesn't make it okay to return the favor. Be a big boy and break up.

• Think about it...Since she did that to you; you two are completely disconnected, now you texting to another girl and nothing happened YET! It will happened honey, but before that, please just talk to your girlfriend and over it, that way you won't look the bad guy...I know...

• Your next move is to be the better person.

• Why the heck are you with someone A. Has cheated on you twice and B you don't seem to want to be with? Flirting and intending to cheat is cheatin. Both of you are cheatin' it up so just break up already.

• does the new girl know about your girlfriend? if so - all three of you are terrible.

• I'm still confused as to why you're with someone who cheated on you?

• Yeah you are one of those people that think that "oh because my partner has cheated on me before, I'm allowed to cheat on her/him." NO, because she cheated on you doesn't somehow justify you cheating on her back. If you cheat on her, then you are no better than her when she cheated on you.

• It's either you dump her for cheating on you, or you DON'T cheat on her since you chose to take her back. You think vengeance would solve anything? It won't solve sh*t. All you'll get is resentment and bitterness. If that's what you think would strengthen your relationship, you are very much flawed.

• Pick one, get rid of the other. If you were just casually dating them both it would be a different story but considering you are in a relationship with one of them, your only move is to chose one and dump the other.

• And why are you with her? I guess her p**** must be good

• yep, def the hottest girl I've ever been with. I know looks aren't everything tho..

• If you know for an undeniable fact she cheated I say do it back to her, I strongly believe an eye for an eye an if she knows how awful it feels hopefully she won't do it again, either way id even the score then dump her and find someone that will treat you right an vice versa.

• Sounds like she's exactly the girl you deserve.

What Guys Said 4

• do you want the other girl? if so then break it off with your girlfriend. regardless of what your girlfriend did in the past you chose to take her back, and that involves trusting each other again. your girlfriend probably feels like she deserves it or doesn't want to be a hypocrate and get mad at you for it. But if you want to stay with your girlfriend than don't text the other girl. If you wanna get with the other girl that's fine. but don't cheat out of some revenge quest or something.

• WITHOUT READING THE OTHER RESPONSE YET I'LL UST GO WITH WHAT I'VE READ IN YOUR POST ... IF SHE HAS CHEATED ON YOU 2 TIMES ALREADY AND YOU'VE FORGIVEN HER TWICE WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE'LL STOP // SHE'S ALREADY IN MY OPINION PROVEN SHE CAN'T BE TRUSTED. PLEASE WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T STUPE TO HER LEVEL AND CHEAT ON HER... HOWEVER I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GETTING OUT OF THIS PRESENT RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE IT IS TOXIC ... THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY TOTAL TRUST BETWEEN YOU TWO ... ONCE TRUST IS BROKEN ITS VERY HARD TO MAINTAIN IT 100% AFTER THAT... ANOTHER THING SOME WILL ACCUSE THEIR BF/SPOUSE OF CHEATING TO COVER THEIR TRACKS BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEATING ALREADY... BE VERYU CAREFUL

• Let her keep thinking that you have gotten with the other girl. Your girlfriend has been using you as a confidence booster up until now. Since she thinks you have gotten with the other girl, she is more attracted to you now, so just be calm and something like nothins going on, she's just a friend...and start communicating with your girlfriend a little less. You might have been clingy which is why she cheated on you earlier, but your in a good spot now.

• yeah I was clingy before for sure. will be sure not to do that again. every time I don't text her for a day she freaks out and comes running

• shes a confirmed cheater so decide if she is worth staying with or if you would like to try something new. I wouldn't care what she thinks and would have already left but you have to decide. from what you have written I think you should break up and go for the new girl...seems like this is what you want to do

• im thinking of dating both of em for a while haha

• if it is just dating then go for it