When To Move In Together?

When is it time to do so? I've been with my current boyfriend for four years. We've had a long distance relationship the past two since I moved to go to school.

In that gap of time we broke up, got back together. I slept with someone else. He can't get over it (even though he broke up with me at the time). So now I feel l like he resents me or something.

But we really do love each other. He and I have both made sacrifices for the other.

I just don't know if its the right time to live together since we get in a lot of fights because of the whole 'sex' thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no set time. So I can't say when. I can say this though. If you're fighting as much as you are, and you don't feel right about it, then it's not a good idea to move in together. It's better you wait until the fighting stops and you feel OK again. He definitely needs to get over you being with someone else, because as you said, you WERE broken up at the time.

but yeah, if you don't feel right about it, don't do it. Now is not the time. Wait until after he gets over this stupid thing, and wait until the fighting is at a bare minimum. Wait until it feels right. Otherwise it's just gonna go to hell.