• Ask
  • myTake

My ex keeps switching between wanting me back. Worth it?

He broke up with me, just to let you know. And it was to go back to his ex and he said that it was Because I wouldn't have sex with him but he kept... Show More

Sorry guys I know that's a dumb question. I guess I just wanted to have people remind me he's not worth it. or just to talk about it. Thanks anyway.

Most Helpful Opinion

• you are both being immature. Him only wanting a girlfriend who wants to have sex says all you need to know about what he REALLY wants. And you flaunting a new romantic interest in front of his face shows that rather than communicating you may resort to underhanded methods of getting his attention or stoking his jealousy. Ultimately he is in the wrong to be so fickle and constantly putting you in an awkward and emotional position. It sounds like he probably does love you, but like many high schoolers he is obsessed with sex and will be with whomever he can get that from... I think for your own sake you should just create distance between the two of you. Just move on. Find a guy who likes you for you and won't pressure you or be disappointed in you if you're not ready to have sex with him

What Guys Said 3

• For sex he went to other girl, sex before marriage I fail to understand what goes on there, I will not even touch a girl till I marry her, being so opwn is also not, this way in the end you will be no where, just end up sleeping with guys only.

• He didn't leave to go to the other girl for sex. He originally said it was because of sex but later too me or was because he wanted to go back to his ex. Still kinda douchy but...

• Well your life, I guess you got mybpoint what I wanted to say, sex is not real love, its a momentary pleasure, go for pleasure which is life long, a nice guy, marry him, have children, a family of yours, then youbwill realize true beauty of life my friend.

• no.

What Girls Said 2

• No.Drop him.He's playing you badly and you are allowing it.

• All I read was up until he said he dumped you because you wouldn't have sex with him. He isn't worth your time and seems to only want in your pants. I'm sorry. I hope I helped and good luck.