My ex keeps switching between wanting me back. Worth it?

He broke up with me, just to let you know. And it was to go back to his ex and he said that it was Because I wouldn't have sex with him but he kept changing his mind about that. And he keeps changing his mind about a lot of stuff. 2 weeks after he broke up with me I was taunting him a little and saying how my other ex had been wanting to get back together and then he screamed "why are you hurting me" and begged me back. I did go back but we weren't really dating, it was like half friends with benefits kinda dating saying I love you crap. Then after we ended that he dated two other girls (different times) and I dated someone else. Every so often throughout it all he'd say how he still would want me back and then during Christmas (he was actually single this time but I wasn't) he went on a whole rant about how much he wanted me back and how he loved me and I feel like he was being serious kind of, even though I ended up saying no since I was dating someone else and I told him I couldn't trust him. We fight all the time too. Ever since then he's been going back and forth between asking me for sex and saying how he actually loves me. Our phone calls would usually end with us talking about our feelings for each other and I'd ask why he switches back and forth and he told me to believe the side that says he loves me. In a more recent phone call he said how it depends on his mood on whether he wants to date me or not. He'd also play games like say "I wonder if I could ever love you again" then later say I love you and even later say the I love you can be taken in whatever way I want, didn't necessarily mean anything.Sorry for the long meaningless explanation but I need help and honestly just somewhere to rant and someone to talk to.Is he really worth it with all these lies? I'm honestly obsessed. And I mean I could believe in the movie way where he actually does care about me but doesn't want to seem weak Because he's def that type and has said that before. I don't know why I'm in love with him but should I go for being in a half friends with benefits deal?

Sorry guys I know that's a dumb question. I guess I just wanted to have people remind me he's not worth it. or just to talk about it. Thanks anyway.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• you are both being immature. Him only wanting a girlfriend who wants to have sex says all you need to know about what he REALLY wants. And you flaunting a new romantic interest in front of his face shows that rather than communicating you may resort to underhanded methods of getting his attention or stoking his jealousy. Ultimately he is in the wrong to be so fickle and constantly putting you in an awkward and emotional position. It sounds like he probably does love you, but like many high schoolers he is obsessed with sex and will be with whomever he can get that from... I think for your own sake you should just create distance between the two of you. Just move on. Find a guy who likes you for you and won't pressure you or be disappointed in you if you're not ready to have sex with him

What Guys Said 2

• For sex he went to other girl, sex before marriage I fail to understand what goes on there, I will not even touch a girl till I marry her, being so opwn is also not, this way in the end you will be no where, just end up sleeping with guys only.

• He didn't leave to go to the other girl for sex. He originally said it was because of sex but later too me or was because he wanted to go back to his ex. Still kinda douchy but...

• Well your life, I guess you got mybpoint what I wanted to say, sex is not real love, its a momentary pleasure, go for pleasure which is life long, a nice guy, marry him, have children, a family of yours, then youbwill realize true beauty of life my friend.

• no.

What Girls Said 2

• No.Drop him.He's playing you badly and you are allowing it.

• All I read was up until he said he dumped you because you wouldn't have sex with him. He isn't worth your time and seems to only want in your pants. I'm sorry. I hope I helped and good luck.