Should I forgive my cheating girlfriend?

I just found out my girlfriend of two and a half years cheated on me six months ago and fully dated another guy behind my back. I guess it didn't... Show More

She told me she was willing to let me cheat on her if it would make me feel better if we got back together. I guess that's her wacky way of telling me that she really wants me back and she's willing to go through the pain I felt so that we can be "even" again.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nope. Don't take her back. An entire relationship with someone else shows you her character. She broke it off because it did not work out? Hello, calling all dip shits. Of course it didn't work out she was already in a relationship. How do you know she hasn't talked to him? Because she told you this? Well, she is really trusting. It is normal to not get her out of your head. You loved and trusted someone. It is heartbreaking I know. But, if you take her back the next time will be harder for you. It might be you that she breaks it off with and tells the other guy that it didn't work out. Selfish woman. I would just tell her "Hey way to step up and be an honest person, while I stayed faithful". Don't go back to her. Find a girl who you can be with that shows you and your relationship the respect you deserve. I was calling her a dip shit not you!

• Even? Don't stoop to her level. Tell her no Thanks that you have morals something she is lacking.

I do agree about not stooping to her level... yes I agree that her reasoning or mental faculties where not in gear (counting the cost of her actions) by cheating by dating another whie in a relationship with you.. you don't make any reference if any sexual activity had occurred during that time with the other guy... i'll assume that you two did have a sexual relationship... also how did you find this tid bit out of the other guy and her...
      1. did she come right out and say so (hopefully asking for forgiveness for what she did) he probably dumped her then she may have felt quilty because she realized what she may have done the part where she would have taken it to her grave doesn't quite exlain why she might have told you anything about it unless she was feeling wrong and quilty of her actions.

2. did you have a disagreement and in anger she let it out?