Just found out my ex girlfriend cheated on me during the relationship

I posted a few weeks ago about a break up and I got a lot of advice, most of which I should've taken. But here's the new story:

I dated this girl for 3 years, we had our ups an downs and even a month break, got back together and about a month ago she ended it. When that happened I was destroyed, I gave up my social life with friends during the relationship and made friends with her current ones. I gave up interacting with people outside of her life, she pretty much became my entire life.

So the whole time we were broken up we lived together and we still do. I thought the whole time it'll work out if I stay, we can make it work we love each other so much it can't be over. Finally, I grew confident in myself with motivation and dignity, I found boxes and packed all my stuff up and told her and our roommates I will be paying this months rent and moving out. My ex completely lost it in emotions and called me the next day crying asking to talk with her(4 days ago). I said yes and we talked, I melted to her as usual and said I want this to work. Ever since that night, she's been asking me to lay with her in her room, I've fallen asleep with her(Nothing sexual since the break up), talked an laughed with her, It all seemed like it was working out.

About an hour ago, I was laying in bed with her and she was sound asleep. Her phone lit up and it was this guy we met together through one of her friends(It is her friends twin brother actually) about 2 months ago. The rest of the texts explain it all, before we broke up they were talking, her friends were telling her to forget about me this guy is great, messages asking how the other night was with him, her saying she didn't want a relationship with him just to have fun and he wasn't like that, etc. And these were my friends! So now over the last month and a half I had hope(False) that this was going to work out, and the last 4 days it seemed like it actually was, and now I realize that the whole f'n time she's been trying to build a relationship or random sex with this other guy(That's hung out with me and her several times) and now since she's scared that I was leaving, she's nervous.

How do I confront this inconsiderate selfish person about what I know. And our friends, how do I bring it up to them when I look back at all the times they told me to keep trying when originally they knew about all of this and were egging it on to her. And how the hell do I deal with the fact that my girlfriend for 3 years, who I loved so much and wanted to be with, was cheating on me with this other idiot the whole time I thought she just needed time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would bring it up to her in her face.

Dont cry, Don't get mad. Well yea get a little mad, but show her and tell her that this is complete bs. Be very dry with her. Dry and to the point.

Ask her why she allows her friends to dictate who she dates. At the end of the day, only your opinion matters on any situation. Not her "friends". Explain to her that's like her loser friends telling her where she can and cannot work. So make sure you state that.

I would rub this really hard in her face. Tell her the pain she has put you through. Ask her if she would like it if you did this to her. Tell her you want to see effort. And if she doesn't want you, to honestly grow balls and dipp.

Its time you start acting like a man bro. From this point forward in life. No more mister push over, unless she actually changes.