When is it OK and not OK to get back together with ex?

Question speaks for itself. I am not talking about a clearly dysfunctional relationship before the breakup, and when either of the partners are a complete ass hole.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• but as you say it depends on the circumstances and why they broke up , like say they broke up cause one had to move away but had an otherwise good relationship and now they have moved back I'd say that be OK .but if they broke up cause of cheating or serious issues it might not be a good idea to get back together

What Guys Said 2

• To me, an ex is an ex.. I have no desire to go back to any of mine. Happy with that too!

• If you broke up for circumstances that were likely temporary then it's okay to give it another chance. Like if the reason you broke up is no longer an issue.

• what is a temporary circumstance?

• Like if one party needed to get their sh*t together or couldn't commit to a relationship because of something they were going through. Circumstances that affected the relationship that came from outside the relationship.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!