When is it OK and not OK to get back together with ex?

Question speaks for itself. I am not talking about a clearly dysfunctional relationship before the breakup, and when either of the partners are a complete ass hole.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• but as you say it depends on the circumstances and why they broke up , like say they broke up cause one had to move away but had an otherwise good relationship and now they have moved back I'd say that be OK .

but if they broke up cause of cheating or serious issues it might not be a good idea to get back together

What Guys Said 2

• To me, an ex is an ex.. I have no desire to go back to any of mine. Happy with that too!

• If you broke up for circumstances that were likely temporary then it's okay to give it another chance. Like if the reason you broke up is no longer an issue.

• Like if one party needed to get their sh*t together or couldn't commit to a relationship because of something they were going through. Circumstances that affected the relationship that came from outside the relationship.

• what is a temporary circumstance?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!