• Ask
  • myTake

Cheating, lying boyfriend. what do i do ?

I have had suspicions for awhile that my boyfriend maybe cheating on me. I have been with him for just over a year. He told me that he constantly cheated on his previous girlfriend but he would never do that to me. ha ha Because of my suspicions and because his explanations of where he had been were littered with holes I checked his phone this evening. In the past 4 weeks he has slept with 5 girls ! I can barely type on here because I am shaking. I have seen all the texts to these girls and there is no mistaken that they were dirty one night stands ! I feel physically sick ! and now my health is at risk ! WHAT DO I DO ? Do I tell him I snooped because I didn't trust him and found everything out ? HELP !

I would just like to add that he only recently admitted how he cheated on his previous girlfriend which was a huge red flag and why I went on his phone !

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd break up with him and say it's because you feel that you cannot trust him... You don't have to say you know everything in fact it's to your advantage not to mention it as he'd probably just try and turn it against you by saying you have no right to invade his privacy and so on. Ending it this way means you can end it and voice your opinion, at the same time it's something he can't argue against. If he tries to convince you or beg, you can just say it's how you feel and that it's important to you. Believe me it sucks now, but being free for a while and moving on will eventually feel good.

• Thank you ! He has arranged to meet a girl on Saturday ! I have a good mind to just turn up !

What Guys Said 5

• If a girl dates a guy after "He told me that he constantly cheated on his previous girlfriend but he would never do that to me", she's a M-O-R-O-N.

• Haha .. I love your answer and you are so right ! In my meagre defence I just have to say that he only recently admitted that to me ! But I do agree with you ! That is what set the alarm bells ringing and why I looked on his phone !

• Show Older
    • I have to say that you're perspective on this situation is very refreshing. However you go about it, I hope it works out for you.

• your*

• First, get yourself checked out and make sure you don't have any weird diseases coming at you. At the very least, you'll either get some peace of mind or at least know what you may be facing.He really doesn't deserve an explanation. He has his own guilty conscience to tell him; citing that he is cheating, or that his phone was an asset only lets him know that you are aware; it is not informative to the moral state of the relationship. If you let him know how you figured it out, he'll use that information to sharpen his skills and not get caught by the next girl. Yeah, its kind of sticking it to him, just disappearing from his life like that, but I think he has earned it. The sad thing is, outside the obligatory crocodile tears, he'll probably barley know you are gone.

• Yes you should explode at him! But you shouldn't be surprised because he told you he's a low life cheater.

• Thanks ... I am not surprised after he admitted that ! Once a cheat always a cheat right ?

• You touch my phone, you swim with the fishes.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!