Why won't he talk to me?

I know "he" is the only one who can truly answer this, but I am still looking for some male insight. I broke up with my ex of 3 years in August 2008. We continued to be intimate until the end of Nov at which time I found out he had a rebound girl (in aug) and never told me. I got very angry, punched him and said to never speak to me again. He began talking to her again, and they are still sleeping together to this day. (NOT boyfriend gf) I regret blowing up at him and do not blame him for having a rebound as I know the break up killed him. However, over the last 6 months I have called him pathetic and a loser ( I never really meant it, I was hurt). So now, the past 2 weeks, I have been trying to tell him that I miss him (my wounds have healed and I can accept the fact that he had a rebound) and he won't talk to me. He will only text me and say " I don't know how you can miss me, I've never had someone call me pathetic so much in my life" I've texted him back and said for him to... Show More