Why do guys play mind games?

I got dumped by my ex. He's been continuing to harass me for the past few months. He doesn't want to be with me thought he says but wants me without a title. We ended up sleeping together after being broken up but he still didn't want to be with me and I thought I twas because he wanted to date around but I found out it isn't that reason. It kills me because he has broken up with me and begged for me back so many times promising me that he wouldn't do this again but he did it for good and its been 3 months. I don't know what he wants from me and why he doesn't want to let go and continues to call me and want to see me. I feel like I couldn't get over him at all because he kept trying to keep in contact and now I'm suffering and angry because I feel like I got screwed over again and I can't get over him because he won't let me. Why is he doing this to me? Why do guys play with girls minds so much? And why do they want control? I don't feel like I did anything wrong to deserve getting dump nor do I deserve him not letting me go. I decided not to pick up his phone calls anymore but I lied and said ill call him in a few weeks but I'm not. I just want to get over I'm now. Help?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him through not communicating with him its your best bid. go out have funn and you'll find the man who treat you well.

• I think that's what I got to do to move on. Hopefully he realizes then what he lost. Why do you think he keeps calling and wanting to see me after he dumped me but not want a relationship with me? I told him to just get over me and not call me anymore but he said he doesnt' want to. Nor does he want to get with anyone else so it seems. Do you think by not picking up his phone call he will go crazy and realize?

• He might go crazy by ignoring him. but realizing what he lost I'm not sure about that. he should figure that out from the first time when he left you. not just trying to keep you on the side. while he can't make his mind what he wants from or with you. he's not taking you seriuosly.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you can try and stay with him for a while but if he does it oncew more then just don't go back. find a new man. or gal. and forget about him that's really what you need. because well that SUCKS