Why do guys play with girls' feelings a lot?

Well, it had been a year and I vie known this guy, and we always had a thing between us which makes all his friends and my friends think that we date but we don't. So one day I spoke to him and told him how I feel about him and everything. He was really nervous when I told him and I also told him that the way he s speaking to me and the way he acts means something and if he doesn't have any feelings for me he should stop doing that. So he then told me let stay friends now and see what happens later. But the problem after all this he still acts as if he likes me and he does many signs that show he likes me and now I'm lost I don't know what to do.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• He is just not sure about his own feelings towards you...

• I am going through that same exact situation... geez

• U see how it really sucks.... :s

• Selected as most helpful

Guys love to play with girls feelings...lol...;)

when you talked with him for the first time about the situation he got scared and didn't know what he should say...so he just said 'ok'..i accept what ever you say...but that is what he meant.

I think he likes u...if you like him go talk to him(do not advice him...guys hate advice!)...tell him you like him!

if not just try ignoring him and just be a friend of him...:)

so all the best...mail me if you want any more help.

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------DEATH.

• Ok...all the best!!

------DEATH.

• Thaanx...:) well I m gna see him this weekend I hope everthing goes well... and if nothing happens I ll let you knw :p