Why hasn't he asked me to be his girlfriend?

I've been seeing this guy for about a month. We do everything a boyfriend and girlfriend would do, we see each other all the time, always calling each other, and we don't even dance or flirt with other people. I like him so much and he says he has strong feelings for me too, and really likes me. He's even making plans for MONTHS from now with me, talking about what we'll be doing in January. However, he still hasn't called me his "girlfriend" and it's pissing me off. A lot of girls out there still think he's single and are always flirting with him. Even if he doesn't respond, it makes me agitated. Do you think he hasn't asked me because he doesn't really like me? I feel so used, and really miserable.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Just ask him and get over it , I'm sure he'll answer this ''we are a boyfriend and girlfriend ''

good luck.

• if everything you say is true, he probably likes you

but I would try a reality check, get another opinion from someone you trust, just so you know that you aren't completely lost in the situation

but yeah, he's probably just scared to ask, you should do it.

• Then maybe he thinks he doesn't need to make it official... because he thinks it already is...

if you are dying to get clarification, talk to him about it

• A lot of his friends refer to me as his girlfriend, as do my friends. He and I are the only ones who haven't talked about it!