I need to know if she is attracted to me or is it just being friendly?

Ok I've only met this girl twice. the first time we had a good conversation and I even dance with her at the bar I ask for her number and she gave it to me right there. the second time she saw me and gave me a hug and a kiss on a cheek. I need to know if she is attracted to me or is it just being friendly?

So say that a kiss on the cheek means that she is just being friendly
Giving you an update... Saw her last Thursday and we still have physical contact (getting close to her, she let me hold her by the waist, she pull my hair in a friendly way lol, got a little lap dance in vip)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

i think she's definitely attracted to you, especially with the physical contact and the handing out of her number - THE RIGHT number lol. you're fine, keep flirting :)

• thanks for the best answer and good luck :)

• it's okay, happens to the best of us lol :)

• Thank you! I over analyze somtimes. lol

• She's defiantly attracted!

• her body language (hug and kiss) states that she is interested in you. plus she wouldn't give you her number if she didn't want you to contact her. and if you guys had a good conversation the first time, then she is more likely to want to hangout with you again. hope that helps. go get em tiger!

• When I was at the bar, another guy approach her. So I sit back to see how she would react. She wasn't interested in him. So that is why I had to ask this question today.

• she's attracted to you. If it were me I would never bother if I wasn't. It's simple

• She definitely likes you! If it was me, giving you my number and then kissing you on the cheek is a major sign that I am attracted to you..otherwise I just wouldn't even bother talking to you.

• Girls don't give their numbers to guys they really don't find attracitve, even as a friend. She has to be attracted enough to dance/touch/kiss you. However, her feelings towards you are up in the air since we don't know much else about your relationship and since you've only seen her 2x. If it's always in a loud bar with drinking/dancing, you might want to ask her to something other than that, like dinner so you can actually get to know her in a more realistic setting! From my experience, you need to see who a person is outside of a bar to know the real them since it can be completely different. Good luck!

• Ok great! I'm sure she'll accept and you'll have a nice time :)

• lol never that. I was going to call her and ask her.

• Well then how do you expect to see her again if you don't make plans with her? Just curious unless you stalk where she hangs out haha. And I bet it'll be a lot easier to find out if she likes you or not from her response to asking her out. I say give it a shot, if she likes you, which she seems she does, she'll take the bait and be impressed you went for it!

• Show Older
  • yea I agree...you need to wait a few more times in meeting her to decide that :)

• Yeah I think she's attracted to u, but as jesshkah said, don't jump to conclusions yet, wait a little more and see what will happen.

• totally agree

• shes probably attracted to you to some extent because girls are never THAT friendly.. but its only been twice youve seen her.. I don't think you should jump to conclusions yet. just wait and maybe something more obvious will happen

• i think that she likes you and is just seeing how far you will let her go

• she likes ya

• If she wasn't attracted to you, you probably wouldn't have gotten her number. And you wouldn't have gotten the greeting you got on the second time you saw her. Ask her out. All she can say is no.