Do you like the prospect of going out shopping with your partner?

Does that sound like a fun and possibly romantic time for you or would you rather not do that?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• It depends what we're shopping for.
    My boyfriend hates clothes shopping and he kind of drags his feet and can never make a decision when it comes to picking out clothes for him lol... but when it comes to just about anything else it's pretty fun to go shopping with him, especially when we're shopping for food.

• what about video games or books? :P

• ohhh i so would, that would seriously be a good potential date spot for me... provided my date liked books too of course haha

• Yeah! I guess it kind of has to be a mutual thing, haha. You either want to be there or you don't.

• Sure. It can be fun with mine...if not downright attractive. I love shopping with my man. That includes grocery shopping. He values my opinion and I value his. Something as simple as grocery shopping and buying bedding is enjoyable to me. Sometimes we split off to grab separate things...and I LOVE it when he knows more than I do where something will be. I admit we're the type that simply enjoy eachother's company in the first place.

• he follows me around with a grumpy face. im pretty quick compare to other girls and hed still be like JUST GET IT! ILL PAY FOR IT.
    id end up not buying anything cause he made me sad panda.
    when he's busy, he just gives me money to shop myself. then tells me to be a girl and stay there as long as i can :|

• No. We don't shop well together. He expects more patience than he gives me. When it's his turn I have to stand for hours while he picks shoes. When it's my turn he starts getting impatient after 10 minutes. Luckily I'm a fast shopper... Grocery shopping is okay sometimes with him if he isn't hungry (hangry).

• What happens when he's hungry? lol

• Haha...my boyfriend gets snippy when he is hungry...so I carry around candy for him if his stomach starts growling...and I check on him periodically to see if he needs a feeding. I don't tolerate when he gets hangry so we've worked on him controlling it.

• Lol! I did that when we were first dating. But I've come to realize that he is a grown man and can feed himself lol. If he wants to be a jerk, he can pay for his actions :P

• I don't like going clothes shopping with him...I have done that with him and it bores me cause he tries on so many clothes! I do however like any other type of shopping with him...even grocery shopping. I like spending time with my BF in general so yes!

• do you not like clothes shopping even by yourself?

• what if you have 2000$ coupon to shop on whatever you like, what would you buy in the mall? Mall only, not online !

• Wow...that's overwhelming...it would really depend on what mall...if it was in Chicago that would be pretty easy to spend...I may spend it on something I could resell to get the money back, lol. I'm in so much debt from dropping out of med school the idea of spending that much on myself is too much

• I'm not one that can shop for hours on end. My ex told me I shop like him go get what I ant pay & leave.

• I don't really like shopping...especially for myself. I do enjoy helping my second brother go shopping for clothes and shoes though. So I could find enjoyment shopping with my partner, as long as were shopping for him.

• I prefer shopping alone

• yes it's fun to go shopping together ♡

• If it's just for a few things I don't mind. For example we get groceries and stuff, or whenever he gets a new instrument I tag along. I wouldn't want to go clothes shopping with him or anything though. I like doing that alone.

• I like shopping with my boyfriend because he makes it fun even at the grocery store lol. I haven't been clothes shopping yet but I think we will soon so I'll update you haha.

• No, my boyfriend hates shopping with me because I spend 6+ hours doing it and still not feel satisfied lol.

• Nope lol. It's usually a pain in the ass after awhile.

• even if its not clothes shopping? its for groceries or other things?

• ahh but what if he didn't get annoyed? and was doing it cause its an excuse to be with you? :P

• Then yes I wouldn't mind it at all lol. If it was actually a fun experience then I would be all for it

• Unless his paying :D

• Only if he's a good sport and doesn't spend 2 hours in the shoe store.

• I don't really like shopping, unless it's for something fun... like movies, music, books, toys, whatever.
    Shopping for home items or clothes... misery!

• I'd rather go by myself.

What Guys Said 5

• If it were for clothes, that would be pure hell. But if it were for groceries, then that could be fun.

• For clothes? That sounds like a nightmare. Haha!!!

For food, music, books, movies and other entertaining things? Hell yeah, sounds like a blast!

• Only if we get to split the time to go to places we both can get something from.

I'm a guy I need some new games every now and then.

• my answer: when is it ever boring to spend time with my princess. so , it is a Big yes.

• I love taking women shopping.