Why does it seem that love will never find me?

You know, I'm 16 and never kissed a guy. all the guys that go to my school, make fun of me. I don't know what it is with me, or what they see, but I don't want to be alone anymore. I just want to figure out what is wrong, and what I need to change.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to enjoy your youth. A day in high school is far more precious than a month in adulthood. Your far too young to be worrying about about something like love at your age. Enjoy your time and eventually love will come in the future. In the meantime, be happy of your youth.

What Guys Said 1

• You haven't given us enough information to tell you if there's anything wrong with you. It's entirely possible that there isn't anything wrong with you, though. I know plenty of wonderful sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen year old girls who have never kissed a guy.

What Girls Said 2

• First off...where does it say in the handbook of life that by 16 you're supposed to have kissed a guy by now?

Secondly, mopeyness drives people away.

• I guy should like you for you. You have plenty of time to find a guy.! You are only sixteen! And just to let you know...my first kiss was when I was sixteen.