GUYS, what makes a girl attractive, cute, pretty, beautiful?

Include her personality, physical features, certain traits that you find unique, and certain things girls do that make you melt for them.

Most Helpful Guy

• i like when girls have a good sense of humor , can take a joke and also i like when girl know how to take care of themselves i like a girl who's smart also shorter than me lol

What Guys Said 1

• I am an old man so maybe what I say comes from experience. If you want to be the best girl ever, loved desperately by your man, it is all in the bedroom. The girl we all love is the cock sucker who swallows her man's cum. Do that and rule the world. Also, do not spend the £50 per month on anti wrinkle cream, it is a swcam BUT, if you swallow your man's cumload 4 times a week, the testosterone that you ingest IS the trick to help you stay younger looking for longer. I am a terribly old guy but if you need a drink, I will provide.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a girl, and I know what most guys like. In a physical sense, they like a girl who has a nice defined face, usually a face that looks hot or cute (if you get my gist). Thus, they like a nice curvy body with a nice chest and nice behind (If you know what I mean) with long straight hair and nice, long, skinny, and shapey legs. They mostly like a hot or cute girl with a nice body. Now personality-wise, guys like this girl to be nice and confident to him, and maybe a little flirty, but mostly confident and fun. She could be bubbly too, and she's a good listener. Thus, she usually dresses preppy. Usually, most (but not all) guys would fall for these girls.