I made a mistake! How can I fix this? Please help!?

Hey guys, umm so I'm in a bit of a pickle. This boy and I have been hanging out for quite some time and its been great. We get along, always have a great time, and its been wonderful. A few nights ago though it was his prom night (he is a senior in high school) and that night we were laying down on our friends deck and he asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" i said yes, but then being a typical girl my mind began to think. This is where i made the mistake because after already giving an answer I took it back and basically said "I dont know if my parents will approve since Im moving, maybe we could just stay with what are we doing now? I mean we kind of already are you know, but you know I'll be leaving soon and my parents may not be okay with this." He agreed, but then I told my parents about it and they said oh my goodness you should have said yes! He's a great guy. Now, if this is even possible I want to take back my answer again and say yes :/ Should I tell him I still want to be his girlfriend? Any advice on how? Should I just not even tell him? i really really like him and I was mainly worried my parents wouldn't approve, but now that they do i would like to let him know. Thank you guys so much! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you really moving? You are also a woman so you can always say "I changed my mind after thinking about it" (Women change their minds a lot) :P

If you are moving you could say something along the lines of "I do really want to be your Girlfriend, but I know long distance relationships are hard, I am willing to give it a shot if you are."

Hell, you could even be straight up with him and say something like "I really value my parents opinions and I wanted to discuss this with them before I gave you an answer... my parents love you and think you are a great guy, so do I, I am willing to give it a shot if you still are"

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him you SOOO want to be his girlfriend and that you were hesitant because you were just having a juvenile moment.

• The advice you already got is superb, follow it.

• you could try to go after him again but he may be on to someone else by now

What Girls Said 0