Cuddle all night, long conversations, intense eye contact and he still hasn't made a move, whats the deal?

I met this guy through a mutual friend a few months ago. Nothing has really happened until recently, but at first when every we ran into each other we are usually completely engrossed in conversation. He has texted me a few times to casually hang out with his friends, but I was always busy. When ever we are in the same room I will always look up and see him looking at him, but he will always look away when I look up. I saw him almost every day last week and we talked to each other most of the time. Then, two nights in a row he asked me to come back to his place and we cuddled all night and talked until sunrise, but he didn't make any moves. I was surprised by this because I have heard from basically everyone that knows him that he is a huge player. All weekend he would text me to ask what I was doing or respond to one of my messages, but now, during the week, he hasn't texted me. Should I be worried that he doesn't text me? What does all of this cuddling business mean? Should I wait for him to make the next move to hangout? Should I wait for him to make the first physical move?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's 1 or 3 scenarios happening here:

1. He's really nervous about making a move on you because he feels strongly about the relationship you two have. He doesn't want to take the chance at ruining anything by making a move and freaking you out. He probably wants to make a move, but he may just need a DIRECT sign from you to know that you want him to take the initiative. It may not hurt if you make a move on him either; this will make him feel more comfortable.

2. He's really not attracted to you physically. He enjoys the friendship and conversation you two have, but does not want to take any step beyond this. The so called "cuddling" that you perceive is just two friends who're close and enjoying each other's company. And during this "cuddling" he is not getting turned on, so there's no reason he would want to make a move.

3. He's gay.

I would say Situation #1 is most likely to be happening.

What Guys Said 3

• He's reeling you in. Players know that the largest fish can't just be yanked into the boat. There's an art of letting the line out and then reeling it back in, letting the line out and reeling in... These are typical player tactics. To start out really engaged and responsive, then play it cool for a little bit and finally come back again for the finish. If you contact him and/or make the first move, he'll know he's hooked you. If you let him do all the work, he may lose interest and move on to some of the other fish. It's really up to you and what you want. My question is: do you really want to be with a player and risk getting played?

• Sounds like he is experimenting here. He wants you to do it

• Experimenting with what? And what does he want me to do?

• He wants u to make a move. He is obviously trying to see if you'll do it. I think he'll prob give in and make a move on u eventually if you don't make a move.

• Respectful

What Girls Said 1

• beware if he is a player