Im 24 and first time on dating site. Tips please?

Hi, Im 24 and its my first time on dating site. I would like to have as many tips as possible on how to use (on the safety side too, talk to people on the site etc.

Whats your opinion on people who go on dating sites?

Most Helpful Guy

• dating sights are very superficial. if you dont look a certain way you will be ignored there. never give out your phone number to any guy unless you meet him in person first. talk through the site or through emails. and never give any money to anyone asking you for some. and remember all the dating sites have fake profiles as fillers to get people to join. and be careful with what pics you decide to post on your profile

• thank you!

• you are welcome. and as for pics you should go mostly with ones of your face and if you are going to use body shots then make sure you are not too provocatively dressed in them

• by the way what race are you anyway? just asking because certain races are are targeting more by single men than others , for dates

What Guys Said 3

• Welcome to the creepy, creepy world of online dating. 80% of the messages you recieve will be "Hey", 15% will be straight up asking you for sex, 4% will be nonsensical or insulting, and 1% will be from guys who aren't lame, boring, ugly, hornballs, psychotic, or some menagerie of the above.

Or at least, so I'm told by my girlfriend, whom I met on an online dating site.

• I don't know much about it, but if someone offers a canned response, I will not reply. If I am not worth them typing out a real response that is suited to my profile, then they are not worth getting to know.

• If your average and above you will have the world handed to you.

Men will have to read 100s of profiles, send 100s of messages and are lucky to get a reply back.

Welcome to equality!

• well if the guy is white and tall , he will have no problem.

What Girls Said 1

• It's all about appearance and what you type. Make sure you sell your high points of your personality.