It seems like every girl I consider asking out on a date is in a relationship or isn't interested in dating me.

I think I'm a pretty friendly guy and I suppose I'm fairly decent looking, what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• wrong place wrong time. It happens to me a lot. You feel like you are giving off a vibe where you attract all these women, but they are all uninterested or already attached. And you think to yourself what is it something Im wearing?
    Just let it play out, you will eventually start meeting single women

What Girls Said 1

• There's a few possibilities, you are going for the wrong types of women, you aren't reading cues properly, you are lacking confidence.

• Yea, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but I do know one thing, it's making bitter and jaded as hell, I'm starting to believe I will never find anyone.

• I feel your pain, I have felt the same way and have felt bitter and jaded at times too with men. Maybe you just need to meet the right person and then things will flow. If you are going for women in relationships maybe you aren't reading cues properly from the women who are actually available

What Guys Said 0