Girls, do you expect/want a guy to constantly set up the plans and tell you what you're both going to be doing?

I'm always the one who makes the plans, sets things up and tries to make sure everyone has fun. Frankly, it's exhausting. One of the things I want in a relationship is a girl who can do some of the planning and idea/making. In real life, when I let a girl do some of this work, they seem to hesitate and then flake. Do I need to expect that no girl will share some of this workload?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all! Both people in the relationship should be putting in effort for planning dates and outings. It'd be unfair for the one person to have to do all the work

What Girls Said 6

• No I don't expect a guy to set everything up or what not. I like to be creative as well.

• No I don't expect it...I tried planning more in the relationship cause my BF doesn't. He got sad because I was putting in more work then him...

• I think planning for things can be fun!

• No I don't expect it. I like taking the planning role in outings.

• Not really, we can plan something together :)

• Not really, but its always nice. I always date guys that are more flaky so I'd really appreciate it if my boyfriend took initiative. There are girls that would share the workload, believe me. I even know girls that will insist on making all the plans!

What Guys Said 0