What do you believe your chances are with the average attractive person?

As in, when you see an attractive person just walking around, living their life, and you get the urge to talk to them, what do you think your chances of getting with them (be it for a night or the rest of your life) are?
10%?
30%?
90%?

And why do you think that is?

I think my chances are about 50/50; I know most girls don't find me attractive, but the ones I know that do, find me very attractive.
I'm pretty confident too, for like no reason cause I don't even have a job or car but I still feel like fuckin Superman.

"Average ATTRACTIVE" as in not someone famous, just a regular good looking person. Are you people not reading the Q?

Most Helpful Girl

• In the right environment, I can see a person I feel is attractive and the chances of me having them for the night could be between 70-80% (although I never choose this route). I have no interest in a purely sexual encounter even if it's easy to obtain.
    In terms of different environments and meteing people i generally rarely find a guy attractive. Of the ones that do I reckon for the night (since I do not allow/behave in such a way that it to crosses their mind as a possibility) chances are between 10-20%. For something more long term I would give it 50/50 depending on how we played our cards. Getting dates is easy, making 'us' meaningful it the hard part. Finding each other attractive doesn't always lead to making to something work, hence once again I say 50/50. There are too many variables.

What Girls Said 37

• Just a night? 90% and up. (Considering I was in the mood and was dressed and ready to flirt)

For a lifetime? It's odd. None of my boyfriends have been very attractive and I only got serious with them when I knew how smart they were, how much they could make me laugh or how interesting their activities were.

• How often are you in the mood?

I'm guessing you don't really care about looks.

• I'm in the mood to flirt when I am single or not seeing anybody... the last time I went out to flirt with the girls was over 4 years ago.. haha...otherwise i'm pretty reserved with other men. I care about someone looking healthy, more like "looking handsome".

• That's very cool of you.
      And ok, that makes sense.

• guys find me physically attractive, but i'm too literal and direct for most guys to be interested in me romantically.

I find most guys bullshit too much for me to be interested in them romantically.

For sex I'd probably have upwards of 85-90% chance. They would have 0% chance, bc i dont do casual Sex.

Relationships I'd have maybe 5% chance. Feeling would be mutual, im sure.

• I'd say 90 %. I know people are going to hate on my answer now. But I think this, cause i have a lot going for me besides being pretty, I am a self aware person, I am relatable, people always say they feel like they've known me for years, I just have charisma. So I've never really been turned down a lot, only guys who really had a gf or was honestly gay told me the truth cause i would find out have told me no

• Confidence is good, ignore the haters.

• This site is pretty helpful, isn't it?

• yea it sure is, hence why i stay =)

• 0% because I don't feel attracted when I see a good looking guy walking by, it takes more than that to me. I might find you objectively good looking, but that's just a matter of facts, that doesn't mean I'd want to have a relationship with you, therefore I wouldn't approach you from the beginning. Looks are just a plus, but mean nothing.

• 20% because looks aren't everything, even tho a beautiful person will catch your eye. If he has a dry sense of humor or he's superficial... interest lost. From personal experience I can definitely say that there have been more than several "attractive" guys who I have taken interest in but most of them were…. Boring. Looks really aren’t everything :)

• Maybe like 10-20% hahaha. I'm not that lucky with guys.

• I think about 30-40%. There are many guys I find attractive, even if other people might not think so.

• Should be higher than cause guys that don't get that kind of attention often are easier to get. Usually.

• The thing is, I don't go and approach random guys I find attractive. Too shy for that.

• Most girls are.

• Like 75%. I lack initiative lol. If I were more forward it may be higher. I will say that I've never been rejected though.

• Like you said, 50/ 50. I'm either definitely attractive or not their type.
    And some people like my personality..some find it kinda offensive

• Mine 75/100

• I'd say 70% if it were for something more than a hook up. I don't do one night stands so if a guy was seeking that I'd push them away. I also don't have the balls to approach a man first so yeah.

• At least you admit it (the lack of balls thing).

• True, thanks for the encouragement!

• No problem haha

• If it's just for the night, it's not exactly hard with most guys lol. Fact of life.

Relationship wise that's tougher, cos I have a weird personality.

I'm just going to say about 60% in general. I'm reasonably attractive and fit.

• I'd say like 80% maybe

• I rarely go up to someone I think is attractive... but the couple times I did, they've all said yes. So maybe 80%? I'm not exactly skinny either, but they say I know how to dress my body well.

• Nice. Glad to know there's girls like you out there.

• It's a bit weird actually. I'm not happy with my body, but I'm confident and my self-esteem is good. Maybe it's because life is short and I see no reasons to worry too much. :P

• Life is indeed short, too short.
      Maybe other people find you more attractive than you find yourself too tho.

• If it's just a hook up maybe 20%. Something more serious and I usually have next to no chance.

• I completely disagree

• It's nothing to do with my looks, I know what I look like, I'm just really short and bad at showing interest properly. There's lots of average looking people who are masters at attracting others. This question isn't about how hot you think you are, it's about how attractive you think you are. There's a difference.

• This question isn't about either of those things, actually.
      And your height it fine.

• I think I have a 50/50 chance; I think I'm average when it comes to looks. I'm pretty shy though, but once I open up to people I'm very outgoing.

• Being outgoing goes a long way.

• Ok haha, I'm not gonna try to convince you cause then you'll think I just wanna see your boobs.

• Haha right you are sir.

• For a night rather high, I think. Up to 90% (and everything below that, of course). For the rest of my life? Very low. Like 10% to maybe 30%.

• Why is it so much lower for life?

• Ok haha. Sorry, I ask too many Qs sometimes.

• No worries.

• 15%, since I think I'm not that attractive at all...

• That's not a very good picture, is what I think. You're probably better looking than you think.

• Yup I knew it.

• Haha yeah you did =)

• i would say 78 percent...just depends

• More info please

• lol im sure your cute

• Depends on your taste haha
      I'm either "meh", or "wow you're so hot"

• 85% , but i'm a blonde with big boobs

• I'd say say 100% because I sell shots haha.

• maybe 10%? I donno but whnever I see a really attractive guy, I think that im not too pretty enough for them. And Im kinda shy as well

• Probably around 5% lmao

• 20% because I'm looking for person who have the same beauty as mine so that's the reason.

• Meaning not many are as attractive as you?

• I resent that, zfighter! ha. :P

Anyways, first off, you're not that entirely attractive...heather...secondly...uh...you're either a guy or a fata**, I just searched and found your picture online. Cute try though, but your over the top bs gave you away. Pretty sad that you had to build an identity to feel like a pretty girl. xD Gotta love reverse search. Get your head checked. Heh. CAUGHT LYIN A**!

• 80%, based on my dating life.

• That's pretty good.

• I guess if you're like one night stands. I don't therefore it isn't even a variable in my dating life. So no, for me doesn't apply.

• Ok, true.

• 90 % cos I am average myself.

• I'd say 90%.

• 3 %. i mean getting with a guy that you just saw? i mean its not the best way

• 0% because I'm ugly :(

• As far as my looks go, I have a good chance. As for personlity, I don't know. I'm not everyone's cup of tea

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 26

• I'll be kind to myself and give myself a 10%. I've only ever been rejected once by a girl, but that was devastating because I loved her. The others were already taken and I was just in the friendzone the whole time. I'm not lucky enough to know someone who knows someone who can hook me up or whatever liked that. Simultaneously, where I live, it's very hard to approach women because they are very defensive and suspicious. So much luck has to go into it that it's especially unlikely for me to find a girl I like who is single, likes me and/or is willing to even give me a chance. 10% is extremely generous now that I think about it.

• A big reason is because I am very selective and don't go after girls I think are average. I'd rather be single than settle.

• I'd definitely like to. I'm saving up to do it now.

• Dude, Amsterdam.

• I don't do casual sex, so the chance of a hookup is 0% since I'd never even try to initiate.

Chances for a romantic relationship? Who knows. I'm nothing special to look at, but women find me very easy to talk to and be comfortable with and I can be pretty flirtatious when I'm inspired to be. But I don't find your average person very interesting or exciting, and I find that the more attractive a person is physically, the more average they generally tend to be personality wise.

• That's interesting. I can see why you'd think that.

• This is a good description of me as well and I agree with your observations.

• It depends on how much i am attracted to her..Effort is directly propotional to the attraction level..

• 0%

'Cause I don't know how to talk to people.

• Depends on the day. Some days I feel good others I wanna hide.

• They'd have to be
    single and looking
    straight
    I'd have to be their type
    5%

• 0
    i don't do "AVERAGE" people
    she must either be sexy and hot (face including of course) OR shy and cute
    Both Asians
    I eat average people alive... yuuummmm!!!

• I'd run for ma lyfe cuz her beauty is juz soo initimidating._.

• Like 5% lol

• About 30%.

• A coin flip. I'm hard to deal with. I'm even harder to approach.

• If its average guy trying to get average girl its a low %, if the revere the % rather high.

• I feel like superman when an attractive girl approaches me, I don't know what percentage, I'll say I have a good chance.

• I think that I'm attractive, and maybe I could date the person, but I'm not confident enough to approach them out of nowhere usually

• 50%, it depends

• i say 25% to 50% , depending on where i am. i am also hard to deal with at times

• I'd say zero percent

• Like 10% maybe?

• 70 percent

• That's conflicting. Does this mean you're single on purpose?

• thanks man, that's really nice for you to say

• Just being honest haha

• On looks, probably 70%. But I've never approached a woman, so it must including all variables but under 5%.

• You a sexy mofo?

• Yes on looks I estimate 70%, so the general consensus must be that I am considered attractive by 70% of women.

• Ok, that's what I was asking.

• 10 or less because I'm real about it. Nothing special about me

• Probably 0%

• Cause I'm tall and 30 pounds overweight which makes me look like a giant freak

• Well, most girls like the tall part. And there are girls that like fat guys. Also, some girls, a lot of them, actually, love to feel tiny next to their man.

• Probably not that high for a one nighter, and even less for something long term.

I'm what they call an AI- an Attractive Introvert. Girls don't approach me because...well, they're girls and not many do in the first place. Add in the looks, and it makes many avoid eye contact with me. And then add in that I'm not very expressive, and I become an extremely unapproachable person.

I've had this problem for as long as I've been at the age where girls and boys start becoming interested in each other. I wouldn't say I'm shy, just that I don't think or behave like most people around me. The things I do to make myself unapproachable are unconscious and I don't realize I'm doing whatever it is I do. So it's very hard for me to actually improve this stuff when I don't know what's going on (let alone the fact that I don't go out to socialize much lol).

So yeah, forever alone at 10% is my answer haha

• Well why don't you approach them?

• PLEASE tell that to my best friend. His desperation is sometimes exhausting to be around lol

• Tell him I said to chill haha

• I'm as attractive as a chair.. And chairs get lots of asses. lol just kidding!

Seriously, stop worrying about how attractive you are. its about being confident on your own skin. Go out and socialise. You are bound to meet someone who already thinks your are attractive. Life is to short to not live it and be happy.

If systems persists.. Go to the gym, get on a serious routine. Would recommend Heavy Flat Dumbbell bench for serious chest growth, Pull ups for the v-taper, Deadlifts and Barbell Rows to create a strong posture. Side lateral Dumbbell raises to further give that v-taper look. Finally squatting ass to grass and grow a kardashian game. ( I am dead serious) Testosterone level will naturally rise further enhancing confidence and attractiveness to the individual!

NOW GO OUT THERE AND TO ANYONE. GOODLUCK!

• 0% because I would never approach them and they'd never approach me because I'm below average and that's how society works.

• Attractiveness is very subjective, you never who might see you and think you're the best looking person ever.

• Average attractive? 0% cause I avoid them.
    Hot above average bitchy girls 50%