It wasn't a booty call so what was it?

I meet this guy a about a week ago and we finally hung out one on one in his apartment. We were texting pretty late and made plans to hang out the next day but he said I could come hang out now instead of waiting. So I get to his house around two in the morning and we just chilled in his room talking and watching movies. I was sitting up and he was laying down really close to me so I laid down next to him at first he was just laying really close but not doing anything and it was like four in the morning now and I was like don't feel bad about kicking me out you look really tired and he said no I want you to stay and then put his arm around me so we were cuddling. We ended up making out for a bit and we were both topless but it never went farther than that. He would lay on top of my chest and wrap his arms around me and then we fell asleep cuddling and that was it. After I went home I texted him later that day and Said thanks for letting me come hangout and he said no problem I'm glad we finally did and then that was it. I'm so confused. Was he just not feeling it or does he maybe actually like me and want to take it slow? Just not really sure what happened.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.