Interracial Dating...What type of girls like Asian American guys?

Im not one of them Nerdy Asians. I was raised in LA all my life. Just recently got out of a relationship with a Latina and it was amazing.

Now my question is what type of girls are attracted to Asian American guys?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• All types of girls. It's silly to think you can group a certain type of girl and say that they like this type of guy and not another.

Everyone is going to be different. Don't group people, look at then as individuals

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think conservative and timid girls like Asian guys. When I was a young teenager I was very conservative and LOVED Asian guys. As I became more liberal I became interested in other races.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1. Not all Asians are conservative, actually a significant portion of Asians are not.
      2. Even they are so-called conservative, they are not the same as the White conservative. s

• I'm a mix and I find Asian guy really attractive. I think any kind of girl could be attracted to Asian males.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Latina and I love Asian guys. I think they're very attractive.
    When I was really into Anime and KPOP all I liked was Asians...I guess I was influenced by what I was surrounding myself with.

0|0
    0|0
  • black girls :) my bf is chinese American

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all girls would love Asian American guys! personally being an Asian Australian I love how they're assimilated into western culture but still have their own traditional culture anyway that's just me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• girls into anime love asain guys.

1|0
    0|0