Interracial Dating...What type of girls like Asian American guys?

Im not one of them Nerdy Asians. I was raised in LA all my life. Just recently got out of a relationship with a Latina and it was amazing.

Now my question is what type of girls are attracted to Asian American guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• All types of girls. It's silly to think you can group a certain type of girl and say that they like this type of guy and not another.

Everyone is going to be different. Don't group people, look at then as individuals

What Girls Said 5

• I think conservative and timid girls like Asian guys. When I was a young teenager I was very conservative and LOVED Asian guys. As I became more liberal I became interested in other races.

• 1. Not all Asians are conservative, actually a significant portion of Asians are not.
      2. Even they are so-called conservative, they are not the same as the White conservative. s

• I'm a mix and I find Asian guy really attractive. I think any kind of girl could be attracted to Asian males.

• I'm Latina and I love Asian guys. I think they're very attractive.
    When I was really into Anime and KPOP all I liked was Asians...I guess I was influenced by what I was surrounding myself with.

• black girls :) my bf is chinese American

• I think all girls would love Asian American guys! personally being an Asian Australian I love how they're assimilated into western culture but still have their own traditional culture anyway that's just me

What Guys Said 1

• girls into anime love asain guys.