Guys how would you like a girl to tell you she likes you?

I have the biggest crush on this guy. But I'm not sure how to tell I like him. Im scared he might not like me back and I'll make him feel uncomfortable. Girl's opnions are welcome too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eye contact, body language, hanging around me, making sure to talk to me every day, etc. If all that goes well, try asking if he wants to go grab a muffin and a drink after school, or even make an excuse like "would you help me pick out a present for my [relative/parent/mentor etc]?" Thats hard to resist.
    Then its clear sailing, just make excuses to touch him, make sure to start hugging him goodbye, and let your hand linger on him a little and see if he likes it. Sit next to him, press up against him gently and see if he pulls away or pushes back. You never need to actually say you like him, just keep advancing the signals and contact.
    If you get him in your room, you can invite him on the bed casually by starting a pillow fight (throw a pillow at him and make sure you have more where that came from), or simply pat the spot next to you when you're sitting on the bed. Its so much easier than you think, because it all flows naturally. Just dont worry if he doesn't like you back, who cares, there will be other guys, you're just seeing if this could work between you, if not, it wasn't meant to be and he probably isn't able to appreciate you, but you are worthwhile and deserve someone who appreciates you, so don't be afraid, you'll find your fella and he'll love you to pieces.

What Guys Said 2

• Just say something like "hey we should totally hang out sometime , your so cool", even if I didn't like the girl I am to polite to say no, and I would also give them my number if they asked straight after the first question because again I'm to polite and also even tho I may not like you In that way but doesn't mean I won't hang out!, once you got them two things covered you have a very good chance of finding out if he likes you, also it gets things moving fast no?

• I'll be ideal for me if she just pulled me to the side, wherever we are and she would happily tell me she likes me, that'll be it for me. I'll like that

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him who he likes and if he says I don't know or nobody then tell him you like him. If your not ready yet then just flirt with him and if he flirts back then that might be a sign that he's into you.