How many times should you accept being rejected or having a person lose interest in you before it's time to take a break from dating?

I've gone out with a few guys who seemed really cool and interested in me, but it never lasts more than a couple dates before they cut contact...

I'm really getting sick of this. Is it time to give up for a while and take a break, or should I just keep trying? It's hard to stay positive at this point.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep trying. Also, these are interviews and they aren't for jobs you really, really want so if they never call you back then thank your lucky stars. Getting discouraged over a crap job just doesn't make sense.

What Guys Said 1

• that is up to you. where are you meeting these guys?

• Online. I'd try the old fashioned way, but I don't really have many hobbies, so I don't know where to go to meet people. Every one seems a little better than the last, but they always end up doing the same thing. They just don't seem to be man enough to tell me themselves why they've lost interest. I really don't understand what the problem is.

• i have been going through that for years. i can't tell you the amount of times women have cut me off with no explination. yeah i took a brake for awhile but now i am looking again

• by the way i think online is not a very good way to try to find a relationship since people tend to be very superficial when online

What Girls Said 1

• Do you have any idea what can be the issue?

• I honestly have no clue. I try to re-read conversations to see where things might go wrong, but I really don't think I'm saying/doing anything. The guys just change their minds after a while for some reason. And none of them are ever man enough to be honest with me and tell me why, they just cut contact.

• maybe its the kind of guythat you are attracted to

• Well, if you feel you need to take a breather, I say do it, or just keep doing what you are doing and try not to focus on the meaning and just enjoy yourself. I might just take the pressure of the whole situation