Girls: Do you ever offer to pay on a date?

Girls: Do you ever offer to pay on a date with a guy

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• i pay half the time.
    i pay for things i want and i just share with him. i esp pay when we go somewhere new. i like trying new things but he doesn't.

• I always get my purse out, but when the waiter asks whether we want to pay together or separately, I always let the guy make the decision. That way, I hope I don't make him feel emasculated. And after he pays, I usually hand my half to him, so he has a second chance to decide whether he wants to pay for me and also to show him that I meant it when I took out my purse.

• I would always want to split the bill. I don't want to owe him anything.

• I always insist on splitting the bill

• I offer to pay. I like doing things for others. There's no reason why the man should always have to pay if you have the money too.

• I always pay when i go out with my boyfriend. He doesn`t have a job right now.

• I always offer - I've paid many times.
    If I ask them out, I definitely pay, no question.
    If they ask me, I do expect them to pay - since I hold them to same standards as myself... but I won't make a big deal out of it.
    Stuff like that really isn't that important to me.
    I like the person, I WANT to be kind and giving... I don't let them take advantage though - I run when I see that, haha!

• I don't mind paying for a date. Some guys don't mind it either & some guys would rather pay. I could see if I were the one paying every single time. I don't think that's fair.

What Guys Said 2

• She insisted. Like insisted insisted. She was either paying her share, or she was not going to leave the cashier.

She happily took the plushie and expensive box of chocolates I got for her without a word of complain though. ;) (her birthday. also our first "date")

• Most of the women I know offer to pay in the beginning, but they normally don't mean it. They get angry if the guy actually lets them pay. This is a more conservative area, and men are still expected to pay.