Is weird that I don't like tongue kissing?

Is there anybody else out there that likes kissing more when there's no tongue involved? Or have I not found the right guy to kiss good with tongue.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely less common to not like
    kissing without tongue. I went on a few dates with a girl, and when we kissed, she gave zero tongue. I just assumed that she was a bad kisser or just inexperienced, but I suppose that she might have been similar to you. I stopped calling her because of it though. It is a bit weird to me.

• See I just think its not for me because I've also tongue kissed girls before and it wasn't good either. I don't know. Its not from inexperience or anything.

What Guys Said 3

• The tongue has a very interesting, diverse and stimulating surface, just look at it through a microscope. It isn't weird but I guess it is unusual that you don't want to feel it.

• I like tongue kissing occasionally and usually only for my gf or girl im really into.. Girls who have in the club I'll finish the kiss but ill like avoid their lips after haha

• I don't like tongue at all.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not weird. Some people either haven't had a good experience... Or they just don't like it. Not everyone has the same preferences.