How do people feel about online paying dating sites?

you wouldn't pay $ to talk to someone irl so why should you online?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it unless it's a special interest site with a whole lot of credibility. Do not use match.com or any other generic pay site.

Pay sites suffer from the following:

Many of the poor sites resort to fake profiles and program these fake profiles to "send you messages."

The "legit" pay sites are full of free profiles that can read your message but not reply unless they pay as well. So you can basically be sending messages to non-paying members who have no interest in paying.

The rest I name all happen on the free sites as well.

Women will not meet you. You'll email all the time but once you want to meet she chokes and stops replying.

The women are completely paranoid that you are a sex fiend.

Many of these women also have social anxiety issues which is why they use the internet hoping to meet someone.

What Girls Said 6

• Wayyy back in the day when I first started that was the only way to do it. And now the more reputable sites that are not just for hookups and more "relationship"" centered do. It's about the commitment aspect. I never replied to people that were like "can I have your email cause I'm just doing the free trial". I cared enough to invest to find someone, so why should you get a free ride?

• Your not paying the girl money to spend time with you - you are paying for the opportunity to meet people you wouldn't normally meet.

• I personally think its a total waste of time and money.

• Pof is free.

• I know right. It's a waste of money.

• I had better luck on the free site I was on.
    The paid one only got me a few matches, 2 dates.
    The free one, I was going out all the time.
    I think more people are using the free sites... MORE people equals MORE possibilities.
    Shorter list of prospects on the paid site.

I was on POF and Match simultaneously.

What Guys Said 1

• Its crap too many fake profiles with cam girls posing as profiles to lead you into some dodgy site.