Guys, is it still true that you lose interest in a girl after sex if you genuinely liked her but was not yet dating her?

I think the general understanding I have of this is that a lot of times, a guy will lose interest in going after a girl after sex, especially if they were not in a committed relationship yet. I also think this is more true for a guy who was not sure if he liked the girl.

But is there a difference if you really do like the girl? What if you are genuinely interested in dating her, but you've slept with her a bit early. Does that change things and cause you to stop wanting to date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is true. Sex is a reward for pursuing a woman, for year (s), getting to know her, understanding you love her, then committing your entire life to her. Sadly, if you give him what he desires most- there is *nothing* left after that. You can try different positions, different things in bed. But it is still sex- and you still gave it to him. The relationship can only go downhill from there.

However, if he invested the time to know you, and love your heart, sex will be a bonding experience, the building on a solid foundation of marriage. It will forever bring you two together.

What Guys Said 4

• No. If I liked her sex will intensify feelings. If I had no feelings it wouldn't create them.

• Sometimes us guys only want sex and nothing more. Once we get what we want we lose interest.

If we really liked the girl then we would stick around.

• If a girl is legit hot, a guy will want to fuck her multiple times. That's all there is to it.

• I don't think it can work in just that way

• what way do you mean?

• Well for me if it were to happen that I made sweet live to a hot girl whom I liked I wouldn't just loose interest because of that alone

What Girls Said 2

• no, guys dont loss interest. the only way is that it wasn't as good as he hoped

• some guys would lose their interest, some guys wouldn't. really depends on what kind of person they are.