Worst date you've been on? Did it flip for the better?

Worst date and why it was so bad?(: mine was after we lost a reservation.. But we ended up cuddling, eating ice cream and watching a movie so it wasn't all bad. Haha what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went out with a guy shortly before I met my boyfriend. A little background : I do not drink. I used to drink to excess so I stopped. I am not one to tell other people they can't drink, so in no way did I tell this guy he couldn't.

So we met at this restaurant and he was about 15 minutes late. We went in and he was checking out every waitress that walks by. After chatting a bit he says to me, "Just because you have a problem with alcohol doesn't mean I can't drink" so I told him... "No, of course not. Get a drink, I really don't mind."
    One mixed drink turns into 4 which turns into an additional 3 shots and a beer. At this point he was just being beyond rude to me, commenting on other women's bodies and mocking me for eating a salad (they had this awesome strawberry pecan salad).
    So I end up paying, which was whatever and even though I didn't wanna pay for his drinks, I didn't want a scene so I did it anyway. When we are getting ready to go he said something like, "your place or mine?" With a stupid ass grin on his face. Being my noble self (lol), I knew he couldn't drive so I got his address out of him and drove him home. When we pull into his driveway he leaned over to kiss me! WTF! So I slyly removed my seatbelt and got out to let him out, took him to his door, watched him go in, and left. I texted him explaining where his car was and to ease never contact me again.

He asked me out like a week later and I ignored him. What a jerk lol

What Girls Said 7

• When I was in high school this guy took me to the movies and he was super nervous and holding my hand and we kissed and he was the worst kisser ever. The whole thing was just so awkward.

Oh hahaha the worst part was I wouldn't kiss him at first and he tried to tell me he loved me thinking it would get me to give in. I called him out, and he was extremely embarrassed.

My mom had to drive us because he didn't drive and she was late picking us up so he thought it would be cute to go to Burger King while we were waiting. He made me order something so picked away at fries and he was mad that I didn't eat them all.

Awful but probably standard for high school first dates.

• ugh I went on a date with this guy... handsome, wealthy, a complete prick haha he took me to The Habit (a burger joint) and he talked about how he's a professional yachter and he makes so much money blah blah blah, and not in a modest way. then he went on to brag about how he had a threeway with two supermodels and that I kinda looked like one of them but "not as beautiful." and while he was bragging about all of this he was on his phone texting other girls the whole time.

• My worse date ever was me expecting he liked me on the date. But he expected me to blow him. -____- it was disgusting

• No actually. I did like him but not that much. He was just one of the most popular guys in my hs. And since we graduated hs like 3 years ago I can still say Danny kissed me!!! :') it's cuz I wasn't as popular in H's so yeah. But whatever. Idc. It's the.past

• Haha well thats good (:

• i met this guy from online. i don't even remember why i agreed to meet him, haha. but when he met he spent most of the time complaining and he ask me for legal advice

• lol, the strange part was i wasn't even a lawyer when we met. just worked at a law office

• but i didn't give him any. then he kept bugging me after the date. had to block him.

• I went on a date with a guy who talked about how much he hated his dad the whole time. It was so awkward.

• my friend, his friends and I were going to hang out downtown. They pick me up but apparently none of them can go except my friend. They were going to hang out with someone else instead and one of the guys said if I wanted to go, but my friends bff said I couldn't and he insisted. Suspicious. then before my friends parents picked us up he said he liked me. It was planned. I had to tell him I didn't feel the same way. I felt so awkward the whole night because I knew they all planned it. He tried going ice skating, winning a stuffed animal for me, we shared fries. He wanted to go for dinner. I ONLY WANTED HIS FRIENDSHIP.

What Guys Said 3

• I mean I am still dating this girl but this date was really frigging bad. She spilled my drink on me so we got up to leave after paying for our drink. And like im not entire sure what she did but she like tripped me as we were walking out and I ate shit. Was bad real bad she felt wicked sorry though and I forgave her but god damn did that date suck.

• This chick and I went to get stoned at hookah place and this guy that owned it knew me. She told me that she's habtual to all this shit and can smoke as strong as they come. When guy first set a table and set only starters with redbull on redbull which isn't even nowhere near strong. She took a pipe in and inhaled and bam. Long range of spit came outta her nose and she messed up my jacket. I called her b world and didn't even drop her back in my car lol. Got her a cab right that second and went in myself. That owner guy of that hookah launge still make fun of that incident ha

• your worst date is simply losing a reservation? Sounds like you've never been on a bad date.

• It was on Valentine's day, so what wasn't a big deal to me, made her upset