Do hot girls go on dates i never see them?

Literally i always see hot girls around but almost never out with their bf on dates.. Haha i dont know do hot people have like a special place only for them and their dates haha

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally see hot people on dates. More so than 'regular' people. I live in a big city though. I go to downtown for a nice eatery or pub, movies, coffee shops, and boardwalks for dates...I'm like surrounded by attractive people! If you think about the ratio of hot people vs normal people and how often you really see people on dates and convert practically...it makes sense as to why it would feel that way. Hot couples are found in malls, at concert venues, getting coffee together, etc. Now what I REALLY rarely see are hot couples grocery shopping together. Could be the lighting though lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't see any either. That's odd now that I think about it. Even when I go out to high end restaurants and bars I don't see them...

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha right!! Like you go to the mall and college and see them walking around but if you look for them where typical couples would be its like "where are they?"

• Show All
    • Hahahah just kidding.

• people are probably scared to ask em out I don't know lol

• I guess I'm hot and I go on dates.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been asked on a date so idkk

1|0
    1|0
  • I see hot girls on dates. They are prob less likely to go to a bar as a date but go more as like a hang out.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy can get a hot gf, he has better things to do than walk around while she buys shoes.

2|0
    0|0