My physical appearance; what do you think?

Tell me seriously, what do you think of my looks. Be completely honest.

• Good
  • Average
  • Awful
  • Other
For those saying I should wear something that is more snug or that stands out; in my pic i was on my way to a wedding of 2 quite conservative Christians, so it wasn't really an option to dress in such a way
Also, with my hair; i had neurosurgery 2wks prior and this was the only way to completely cover the bandaging for the wedding.

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging by your Baroque dress and your formal pose I would say that you look like a well-refined young lady, who enjoys the finer things in life; impressionist art, a nice glass of Shiraz, and going to the theater and who once in awhile doesn't mind to get down and dirty.

What Guys Said 25

• Actually, it depends on what you are going for.

For example I think you look nice in your profile pic, but to be honest either the dress or the pose makes you seem a little unbalanced for some reason. Then again, I've always felt that dresses in general make women look kind of strange from waist down but I guess it also helps them look conservative in a socially acceptable way (though personally I think they are kind of unflattering).

Also, you might have the same kind of effects that I tend to have with my hair: when I part my hair or slick it back so that it's off of my forehead -I look older; if I let my hair fall over my forehead I look like I'm younger than I am.

I'll bet if you let your hair down (always get a little excited when a woman lets her hair down in front of me) and wear something a little 'snugger' you would look like a completely different person. Then again the image of Jessica Rabbit comes to mind when I read what I just wrote (not exactly a conservative look though definitely flattering).

If this was a question about fashion, I would recommend trying all kinds of different looks. Go gothic one day, and try sporty the next.

If this is a question about body image -don't sweat it. You are good in that department.

• I had to go to a wedding in this pic for a couple of very strict Christians, so I don't think wearing snugger clothing would have been appropriate. And I had to wear my hair like this because I had neurosurgery 2wks earlier and I had to cover my bandaging. But thanks :)

• I apologize for not reading the little convo about that below prior to answering.

• yeah, i don't know...

I mean your a very pretty girl - like peter pan's wendy pretty - nice smile - well groomed - my mother would love you but id be bored.

everything is nice - but let your hair down a little (literally)

oh i don't know - i should shut up

• I would have, but i had neurosurgery 2wks before and i had to cover the bandaging coz i was at a wedding. Haha! yes, i must say mothers do love me.

• fuck, neurosurgery? i knew i shouldn't have said anything - you look great, this is embarrassing, i'm sorry

• you are very pretty with a great smile. pretty dress too

• Gorgeous, classy - wow

• You're pretty. Whether it's slightly pretty or gorgeous will depend on taste.

Some people may be grumpy at what people said about their appearance and taking it out in you. That's a guess

• I saw one of your posts like two days ago and took the liberty to look at your picture and I thought Wow!

• You're really attractive

• You are very cute

• I like the conservative look its classy, elegant your an attractive women you should never doubt that remember looks only get your foot in the door personality is what keeps you in the room.

• I think your pic is gone?
    However, I answered another question of you yesterday and I agree with most people below: you look nice :-)

• You look good to me. Though I think it would help if you kept your hair down.

• this was taken a couple of weeks after i had neurosurgery, i had to wear it this way to cover the bandage.

• No, it was just part of an ongoing issue that i've had my entire life.

• Well, I hope it cleared it up!

• How could I tell, never seen you. I guess you forgot to add a picture. No I can't tell anything looking at your profile picture I need bigger Picture to say anything.

• If you click on the picture on my profile it gets bigger

• Soz I am kinda new here, well the dress you wear also matters a lot. From this picture I'd say you look like a Long term relationship girl to me.
      If you wear any decent dress I'd consider your looks to be Cute and won't mind approaching a girl like you may be for a date or make the first move to start a relationship.

• P.S. You should add one more category like Perfect or Awesome to precede Good in the poll some might go for that too. I am selecting Good.

• Your face looks kind of shrinky, a bit terrible, but maybe that is just the makeup.

• What do you mean by "shrinky"?

• No it isn't, people wear make-up, and unless you wear $300 worth, you're going to look pretty much the same. Photoshop is going an making your body/face different shapes, bigger eyes, bigger lips etc etc, none of that is changed with normal make-up

• Makeup entails painting the face, applying false eyelashes and achieving the same effects by optical illusions which are equally superficial and flawed than photoshop results are. For example common techniques are applying darker tones around the eyes and towards the lower jawbone which creates the illusion of bigger eyes and a more narrow feminine face. Gluing on false eyelashes, 'correctively' applying lipstick slightly beyond the naturally reddish line of the lips, essentially faking bigger lips. It are the same principles and especially if you just reduce the whole argument to the face (which is naked and where you can't really just bloat proportions like you could with covered body parts) then makeup is worse in terms of fake vs. real because a) it looks more artificial in real life especially where you got ultra-high res eyes b) you can do more with it, it is essentially a method to apply 3D painting and lighting effects (like lip gloss) which you do not have in 2D image editing

• Can't tell. No picture. :-(

• there's a pic now

• Cool. You're a good lookin' young woman. The dirty old man in me has more to say but I'll hold him in check. ;-)

• Haha! Fair enough, i have to say though, i've heard it all before, as recently as last night in fact. lol.

• You're really cute

• Not bad, not bad at all...

• You look alright-good a 7 on the scale we use.

you look like a good girl though.

• You look good .

• You look really pretty.

But the dress looks like its from another era :P

• You look just fine.

• You look nice to me.

• Prettyyyy>>>

• You look alright. Your dress sense seems very conservative and I don't mean just sexually, which can be a tad less fun. It's not eye catching if that makes any sense. It sort of blends in with the crowds.

You've put up your hair, you don't like wearing it down?

I can't tell much just by the picture but I think you could pretty much pull any look off that you wanted to. So that's cool.

Hope this helped.

• I was at a wedding for a couple of quite conservative Christians, so it wasn't really the venue to stand down so to speak.
      I had neurosurgery 2wks prior to this photo being taken and tis this was the only way that i could cover the bandaging.
      Thanks :)

• But ofcourse.

• You have perfect skin and teeth. Your eyes and smile are really nice too.

• Not bad.. but maybe a bit below average

• I respect your opinion, but how about you be a man and own your opinion instead of hiding?

• Haha I always answer anonymously, it has nothing to do with the question :P It shouldn't make a difference to you anyway who I am

What Girls Said 7