Should I attempt a kiss with this girl?

There's this girl in my class who I went on a couple dates with, but we never got very far. She's told me that she's attracted and that she likes me and she's usually pretty flirtatious while in class.

Anyways, class is ending soon and I'm not sure exactly whats going to happen. I'm going to be leaving for the summer and I just was wondering if it'd be ok to pull her aside before I leave and attempt a kiss.

I don't want to get stuck in the friend zone and find out that she met someone while im gone because we're not really committed or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• mhm! you should!!! just be sure to bring it up sometime and then do it later. so it isn't completely planed but its somewhat expected.
    like tell her something cheesy and wanting to kiss her so you could pass it off as a joke.
    then bam! kiss her later on and she will probably giggle or be stunned or do some cute shit that will make you wanna kiss her again

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! You should! But like, ask first? I know that's kind of not really done lol but like. Don't just grab her and kiss her. It's different if you're watching a movie or feeding ducks or sth & like the mood is there & you know yr going to kiss, but like, in a situation like this it's sudden and YOU DON'T KNOW if she's comfortable with that! So I'd take her somewhere private & be like, 'do you mind if I kiss you?'

I always ask first anyway but that's cuz I'm a tiny nerd & can't function lmao. But I kiss a LOT of girls so :)

• YES if you've been on several dates she must have said yes so she likes you back, i wouldint not expect it after 2 dates.

if you feel that she likes you back go for it, but i wouldint do it at school, because if she rejects you it will be awkward.ask her to hang out again, and try it there.it seems more formal.but hurry dont get "friend zoned" like you said hehe

• I think it would be ok but tell her it's a good bye kiss

• Give it a shot! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yea go for it, may be Kiss her on the Cheeks first if she responds positively you both could go for lips too. If she wants...

• Definitely go for it. Do the "fuck it," and just do it.

• Alright then go for it!